Samsung ML-2525W Wireless Mono Laser Printer Reviews
Samsung has made the ML-2525 seem a good deal bigger than it is. The little, squat, black box does so with a big black bulge sticking out in the back. The clever bit is that you need to go seeking the bulge because it is sufficiently shallow and narrow not to be observed from most viewing angles. It houses the power supply and interface circuitry and covers the rear of the paper, which may have a wholesome 250-sheets. There is a single-sheet, multi-purpose slot set just over the tray, also.
The upper surface of the machine, although essentially high-gloss black plastic, includes a feel of dots put to it, giving it a feeling of elegance. A black, black textured jelqing chooses the web pages as they feed on the very best and though there’s a flip-up newspaper cease, we did not have to use this whatsoever when ingesting A4 paper. In the back are sockets for recharging electricity and USB, the sole real data link on this machine. The control panel is easy but adequate, with two indexes for error conditions, and switches for Cease Print and electricity.
The last controller is Samsung specific screen print button, which takes anything is on the display, or selected parts of it and prints them out. This is a really handy feature and the other producers may well mimic before also long. A single-piece drum and toner cartridge slots from the front, as soon as you’ve narrowed the slightly flimsy front desk. Shifting consumables are extremely simple and also the work of minutes. Drivers for Windows and OS X are supplied on the applications CD and also includes the usefulness for screen printing, too. Different Linux distributions will also be encouraged, through downloadable drivers.
Samsung ML-2525W Specs
- The Samsung ML-2525W has a compact design which provides you with a simple, fast and wireless connection
- The Samsung ML-2525W is uncompromised when it comes to high levels of performance
- The ML-2525W features a sleek, streamlined design that adds sophistication without taking up more than its fair share of room
- Samsung’s AnyWeb Print is a quick and easy way of pulling web information together
- Samsung ML-2525W printer offers a choice of consumables to meet your cash flow needs
Samsung ML-2525W Drivers Download For Windows
|ML-2525W Series Print Driver||18.1 MB|
|Samsung Easy Wireless Setup||4.2 MB|
Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista [32-bit], Windows Vista [64-bit], Windows 7 [32-bit], Windows 7 [64-bit], Windows 8 [32-bit], Windows 8 [64-bit], Windows 8.1 [32-bit], Windows 8.1 [64-bit], Windows 10 [32-bit], Windows 10 [64-bit].
Samsung ML-2525W Drivers Download For MAC
|Samsung ML-1910 Series Print Driver||4.5 MB|
|Samsung ML-2525W Series Print Driver||4.3 MB|
Mac OS X [10.4] Mac OS X [10.5] Mac OS X [10.6], Mac OS X [10.7]
How To Install Printer Software Samsung ML-2525W
On the computer, you wish to publish from, start the software program installation, and then download as well as set up the Samsung ML-2525W complete feature print vehicle driver. It includes the cordless print chauffeurs, in addition to Samsung ML-2525W Printer Assistant software for scanning as well as other printer administration features.
- Go to Link Download, type your model number, click Begin, and then click Download.
- Double-click the driver file with Link Download in the name in the browser downloads bar or in the Downloads folder to start the installation.
- When prompted to choose your software and driver, select Full Software and Drivers
- Click Continue and then follow the on-screen prompts to install the full feature print driver and complete the wireless setup.