Samsung Gear Fit2 Manual
Samsung Gear Fit2 Smartwatch Large, Black Review
Keep tabs on your fitness goals and stay motivated with the Samsung Gear Fit2. It can even automatically identify different types of regular activities such as biking, running, working out on the elliptical, and much more. The apparatus Fit2 is water-resistant and includes a curved full-color SuperAMOLED screen that displays real-time activity stats along with texts as well as other alerts from the i-OS or Android smartphone. You can even map your streak with all the built-in GPS.
Samsung Gear Fit2 Feature
This Gear Fit2 is shameful and comes with a huge ring that matches wrist sizes between 6.1 and 8.2 inches (it is also available in a smaller size). It is appropriate for both Android and i-OS smartphones. Monitor your own daily activity levels with just a glance at your wrist.
the pedometer keeps count of one’s own steps, as the incorporated heart screen measures your pulse every second of your workout. The Gear Fit2 automatically identifies the form of activity you are doing.
Samsung Gear Fit2 Specs
- Keeps track of your daily activity levels, heart rate, and more
- Map your run accurately with the built-in GPS
- Automatically record your exercise, or select a sport like rowing, yoga, and more.
- Receive and respond to calls, texts, and notifications when your phone is in Bluetooth range
- Connect to your phone to control Spotify or store your own music
- Easy-to-read Super AMOLED display.
- Samsung Gear Fit2 is compatible with both Android and iOS smartphones.