Samsung Galaxy ON5 – SM-G550T – T-Mobile Android Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy On5 Smartphone opens up you to a world of possibilities, right at your fingertips. It’s front and back cameras make sure you never miss a minute. The back camera has a 5MP camera resolution and 720p video recording, and also the front camera provides you 2MP of lovely clarity. It’s a five-inch HD TFT touchscreen display. Together with 8GB of internal memory and a microSD card slot which is expandable up to 128GB, it is the ideal smartphone to put away your entire world in audio, photographs, games.
Carrier: T-Mobile Device includes a slot for a SIM card and a MicroSD memory card. The 5-inch screen on the On5 includes a very low resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, whereas spending only a little longer will get you a full-HD display on additional handsets. When viewing the trailer for Dark Panther, Angela Bassett’s white gown with yellow accents appeared dingy on this display, and it had been very difficult to make out Chadwick Boseman’s outfit, which got completely lost in the shadows. After restarting the telephone I tried starting the camera, and it took 6 minutes for the program to completely load. Incredulous, I shut the program and started it. It took 2.5 minutes, which is much better but nevertheless terrible.
Samsung G550T Review
There are cases of lag all over the area together with the On5. I noticed a substantial delay when launching the keyboard merely to type a URL, also if closure apps. Samsung android driver. The On5 packs a 1.3-GHz Exynos 3475 chip and only 1.5GB of RAM, and it revealed the Geekbench 4 standard, which measures general functionality. This Samsung turned into a score of 1,237, which will be significantly less than half of the score in the ZTE Blade Z Max and its own Snapdragon 435 processor and 2GB of RAM.
Samsung G550T Specs
- RAM / ROM
1.5 GB / 8.0 GB
- Storage 8GB
Display 5.00 inches 720 x 1280 pixels
Samsung G550T USB Drivers Download
1. To get started, download the Samsung drivers For This Site and extract it on your desktop.
2. Once extracted, you will see the Samsung drivers setup file. Click on it to launch the Installation Wizard window where you will have to change the required language and your country.
3. Now choose the destination folder (which is usually C:\Program Files\Samsung\USB Drivers) using the Browse button. Once done, click “Install” in the installation
4. Next, you will see the Installation Status Windows. Now you will have to wait until the Windows closes
5. Once the installation is finished, click “Finish” to close the installation wizard.